Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Making Pills: Part IV

Now that all of the pills have dried, I had to come to terms with the fact that I was going to have to repeat the entire process again for 28 pills. I kept telling myself, it’s just 28, it’s just 28, come one, you can do it.

After removing all of the pills, I went outside and put the clay pills on the pins.

Before:

Then I spray painted them white.

After:

Doggie Issues:

While doing this project, I think my dog, Zorro, has been feeling a bit left out. He’s been messing with my canvases lately and today he stepped on and knocked over all of my pills. I think he’s purposely lying next to my canvases, which creates dents, and I caught him the other day licking my painted canvas (don’t worry, it was dry; but he’s never done that before). I’ll have to give him some special attention. I’ll give him a bath today and maybe I’ll bring him into work (shh!). He’ll be 14 years old in just a matter of days.

What's Next:

Anyway, the next step involves waiting for the pills to dry. Then I can start the hand-painting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment