Saturday, December 26, 2009

Making Pills: Part VI

After I got home from work, I went to the studio to finish up these pills. If I’ve gotten anything out of this project, it’s that I really like Spanish radio stations. I guess it’s good to learn something new about yourself every once in a while. Today’s quest: paint the white halves of the pills.

Like with the other pills, I sprayed some white spray paint into a plastic cup in order to hand-paint the 28 pills*.

*Recap: It’s because I only have a glossy white available in the spray paint form and the brand I use doesn’t make that color in any other form. It's stupid.

Now that they are done, I’ll have to give it two or three days to dry before I can do anything else. Until then, I have some time to stress over the next level of my quest: attaching the pills to a canvas.

1 comment: