Thursday, December 24, 2009

Making Pills: Part V

After I got home from work today, I ate a couple of tortillas, gulped my third Red Bull, and went down to the studio. My mantra has been, “It’s only 28, it’s only 28….” Music generally gets me through things, but my stereo has been scratching my CDs so I’ve been listening to the radio for this entire project. Since I’ve basically heard every song out there and now it’s only Christmas songs, I put on the Spanish station and that seemed to help me get through this.

Since the pills were dry, I covered the halves with the blue tape.

Then I painted them grey.

For next time:

I’ve got to wait a day or two before I can paint the other halves. I’ll check on them tomorrow after work, but I have a feeling they won’t be dry by then. Until next time, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment